Keltrian Groves are chartered by the Henge of Keltria. This means that Groves must meet certain requirements to be considered a Keltrian Grove. The Henge of Keltria Bylaws contain information about Grove Chartering requirements.
- Georgia - Atlanta
- New York - Syracuse Area
Keltrian Study Groups are groups who gather to study Keltrian Druidism and regularly practice Keltrian ritual. They often grow to become Chartered Groves.
- Colorado - Durango
- Slaibh Anam - Mountain Soul - Contact Steward of the Wood
- Florida - Sanford (25 miles NNE of Orlando)
- Garrán na Talún Cáiliúil - Grove of the Famous Land - Contact Aauraine
- Missouri - Columbia
- Columbia, MO Study Group - Contact Page.
- New Mexico - Santa Fe.
- Aurea Betula - Golden Birch (Study Group) - Contact Ailim.
- North Carolina - Raleigh.
- White Oak Study Group - Contact Tommy
These groves are known to practice Keltrian style ritual but are not currently chartered by the Henge of Keltria. The Grove leadership are Keltrian initiates, however, the Grove is not reporting financial information to the Henge and have not received a charter in accordance with Grove chartering requirements of the Henge of Keltria Bylaws.
For any of the Groves above, email the Henge Office and mention the Grove name and/or the Grove Leader in the message area.